Below you will find the basic information and requirements for registration. Students are required to complete the registration form found on the high schools website.
Payment will only be accepted online. Please visit the high schools website to access the
Registration closes when classes are full.
· Students must be 14 ½ years old on or before the first day of class to participate.
· Students must reside and attend school in the Bladen County School District.
· Students are required to pay a $40 registration fee which is payable on line at the high schools website:
East Bladen High School website (http://ebhs.bladen.k12.nc.us/) and the
West Bladen High School website (http://wbhs.bladen.k12.nc.us/)
· From the list of six scheduled classes, (upon registration) students must select a first and second choice. If the first class is unavailable, registration will default to the second choice.
· Each class must have a minimum of 25 students and a maximum of 35. If the minimum participation is not met, class may be postponed until it is filled. The only exception to this is the Saturday Class which may have a maximum of 45 students.
· Below you will find a list of the six scheduled Driver Education Classes:
Open to all Bladen County Students
For additional questions or concerns, call the Driver Education Office at (252) 244-1220.
JDS CAROLINAS, INC. Driver Education P.O. Box 143 Vanceboro, NC 28586 www.JDSCarolinas.com