Jordan Driving School of the Carolina's is pleased to welcome you to Driver Education!
Below you will find the basic information and requirements for registration.
* Payment will only be accepted online. Please visit the high schools website for the
* Registration closes when classes are full.
* Students must be 14 ½ years old on or before the first day of class to participate.
* Students must reside and attend school in the Bladen County School District.
* Students are required to pay a $40 registration fee which is payable on line at the high schools website:
East Bladen High School website (http://ebhs.bladen.k12.nc.us/) and the
West Bladen High School website (http://wbhs.bladen.k12.nc.us/)
Below you will find a list of the four scheduled Driver Education Classes open to all Bladen County students
For additional questions or concerns, call the Driver Education Office at (252) 244-1220.
JDS CAROLINAS, INC. Driver Education P.O. Box 143 Vanceboro, NC 28586 www.JDSCarolinas.com
Jordan Driving School - (252) 244-1220
Link to NC DMV Handbook - Information about requirements for a driver's license. Students are encouraged to study this handbook prior to taking the NC Driver's License exam.