Enrollment & Registration
Welcome to the 2023-2024 School Year! We are so excited to have you and your student(s) as part of our Bladen County Schools (BCS) family!
Returning Student Registration should be completed for ANY student who was enrolled in Bladen County Schools during the previous school year.
New Student Registration is for students who were NOT enrolled in Bladen County Schools during the previous school year.
This year, BCS is excited to announce both New Student Enrollment and Returning Student Registration will now be completed online via PowerSchool Enrollment. The PowerSchool Enrollment portal conveniently integrates directly with our PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS), making it easier than ever before to enroll new students in Bladen County Schools as well as access and complete returning student packets!
New Student Enrollment
- To enroll a NEW student in BCS please use this link: https://bit.ly/BCSnewstudent.
- New Student Enrollment may only be completed by the students parent, guardian, or BCS approved Hardship Caregiver.
Returning Student Registration
- To complete the Returning Student Registration, please use this link: https://bit.ly/BCSreturnregistration.
- Parents/Guardians will need a SNAPCODE to complete the online registration.
- A snapcode is a unique identifier that matches the parent or guardian to their student. If you have multiple students in Bladen County Schools, you will have a snapcode for each student.